Tuesday, March 16, 2010


I'm finding it very difficult to get motivated this week. Some semi-big things have happened that should be exciting and energising but instead have left me without energy or motivation. I have no idea what to do next, even though it is very clearly written out in a to-do list as long as my arm.

It really is ridiculous to be so de-motivated because I've done some lovely things in the past few days too. Last night Katrina and I saw Beneath Hill 60 at a free screening for teachers (officially I'm still a teacher until my financial membership runs out at the end of the month). The film was excellent - a new Gallipoili. I would recommend it if you are interested in Australian or war history. Have a look at the trailer at the link above.

My brother and I also got up early yesterday morning to see the Sculpture by the Sea at Cottesloe. This is the first time I've seen it and I really enjoyed it. I liked almost all the sculptures and it was lovely being on the beach early in the morning with the old people shuffling along their morning run in the sand before a dip in the water. I didn't get a swim, although I wanted one, which was the only pity.

And now, somehow, I need to snap myself out of this funk and get on with things. I really do have so much to do.

At least I've managed to blog, I suppose.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails